NGOZI IHEOMA ONUORA
Mrs. Ngozi Onuora holds a Masters degree in law from the University of Lagos and a diploma in French language. She was called to the Bar in 1986. She has a post – call experience spanning maritime, commercial and corporate law practice. She is a registered legal consultant to the Securities and Exchange Commission and currently a Compliance Officer. She was for some period, Company Secretary / Legal Adviser to Investicon Securities Trust and Investment Company Limited.
Her areas of specialization include International Economic Law, Secured Credit Transactions, Company Law, Legal Due Diligence, Company Secretarial Practice and Maritime Law. Her research work includes “The Right to Life – A Myth or Reality in Nigeria”. She is a Paul Harris fellow.
- Member: Nigerian Bar Association
- Member: Capital Market Solicitors Association
- Registered Compliance Officer: Securities & Exchange Commission
- Company Secretarial Practice
- Capital Markets
- Commercial and Corporate Law
Over 35 years