UCHECHI CHIDINMA AYANELE
Miss Anyanele holds an LLB from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria, and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2014. She is an enthusiastic legal practitioner with a knack for analytical thinking, and enjoys legal research, advocacy, and drafting. Her attitude towards
research makes her effective in preparing legal opinions on diverse subject matters. In the course of her law practice experience since admission to the Nigerian Bar, she has garnered experience in general civil litigation, company secretarial services, and Corporate Governance Advisory. She is a member of the Firm’s Disputes Resolution Team.
- Member: Nigerian Bar Association
- Company Secretarial Practice
- Litigation and Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Governance Advisory
- Contracts Consulting and Documentation